Saturday 17 March 2012

Golden

My trip to Golden was eye opening. They seem to be more advertising than graphic design. I cannot say a bad word about them or their practice, more that I don't think I would fit into the working environment.

Vanessa suggested that I undertake an advertising brief as one of my FMP briefs, Brief #5 Avica is exactally that. I am glad that the advice she gave were already considerations I have made but it showed me that I do not communicate myself very well. She advised also not the pigeonhole myself, as alot of designers have said to me, so I am trying to tackle more deliverables and briefs which push other areas of design practice, not just the areas I find interesting. I need to show I have a commercial side and can work in the 'real' world.


No comments:

Post a Comment